DECEMBER 2 & 3, 2023 | WESTWORLD OF SCOTTSDALE, SCOTTSDALE AZ
With the 9th year of the DIRT EXPO, we are going to be expanding from our current setup to a new and exciting layout back at Westworld of Scottsdale!
ADDRESS: 16601 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Have a unique size / request for your booth? Call us today at 480-899-6458
LIMITED SPACING AVAILABLE
LIMITED SPACING AVAILABLE
$10 / EACH
LIMIT 10 PER COMPANY*
POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA / EMAIL(S)
$100 / EACH
LIMIT 3 PER
COMMERCIALS DURING BROADCAST (30 Sec)
AD'S PLAYED DURING LIVESTREAM BROADCAST AT EVENT
ONSITE LARGE PROMOTIONAL DISPLAYS
10FT x 13FT POP UP WALL DISPLAY
$500 / EACH
RECEIVE A FULL PAGE AD IN THE SHOW PROGRAM HANDED OUT AT THE DOOR
$350 / EACH
RECEIVE A HALF PAGE AD IN THE SHOW PROGRAM HANDED OUT AT THE DOOR
PROMOTIONAL ENTRANCE BANNERS
HAVE A COMPANY BANNER ADDED TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE
ALL ONLINE PAYMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3% PROCESSING FEE. IF YOU WISH TO PAY BY CHECK, GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE WITHOUT THE 3% FEE.
Have ANY questions about the event? Call us at 480-899-6458 and we will be happy to assist you!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOTH SPACE
- EXHIBITOR SPACE
- EXHIBITOR WRISTBANDS*
- SECURITY DURING / AFTER SHOW HOURS
NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOTH SPACE
- Exhibitor Services (Tables, Chairs, Fork Lift, Carpet, Shipping, Ect.)
- Arizona Transitional Tax License
- Exhibitor Insurance
THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT. PLEASE SEE RESTRICTED PRODUCTS (SECTION A) BELOW FOR DETAILS ON WHAT IS NOT PERMITTED AT THE DIRT EXPO.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a pandemic, natural disaster, fire, rain, wind, storm, extreme heat, or any other unforeseen event, act of god, or catastrophe; Arizona Expos, Inc. is not in obligation to refund any part of vendor or sponsorship monies. Any monies will be credited or moved to the next available event. Exhibitor accepts the risks of participating at an indoor / outdoor event.
(A) Restricted Products: Restricted products include, but are not limited to, literature, smoking / vaping, graphic displays, clothing, and/or promotional items which are political, pornographic, racist, sexist, or contain nudity. No illegal goods or selling of weapons is allowed. All items are subject to review by the Expo Staff and all decisions must be respected.
(B) Insurance: All Exhibitors MUST provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance to Show Management by Nov. 15th, 2023. See Exhibitor Package for Details. Exhibitors will not be allowed to move-in without this document.
(C) Exhibit Booth: Exhibit fees include space rental and exhibit badges. Additional amenities like electricity, freight, decoration, catering, etc; are separate and may not be available. In addition, there will be NO subletting of booths. Each company is required to have a Contract & Certificate of Insurance before they will be allowed to setup. Requests can be submitted to have booths next to one another but are not guaranteed. 50% deposit of total balance due is required with signed contract to hold space. Remaining balance is due by Nov. 24th, 2023. to guarantee space. Contracts and/or payments sub-mitted after Nov. 24th, 2023 must include full payment and be in the form of a credit card, certified check, cashier’s check, or money order to secure space.
(D) Payment Information: The fee reflects payment by cash, check, or bank wire transfer. Credit Card payments are subject to 3% surcharge. A $25 fee will be added to your account for all bank returned checks.
(E) Cancellations/Refunds: All booth cancellations and/or changes must be submitted in writing (via Email) & confirmed with show management via phone call. No refunds are granted within 30 calendar days of the show. If Exhibitor cancels within 30 calendar days of the event, or if the Exhibitor fails to occupy the assigned booth space Exhibitor is responsible for any and all monies due at the time cancellation is received.
Exhibitor shall remain liable for the full balance due under these terms and be responsible for any and all costs associated with the collection of such including, but not limited to collection costs, reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and interest.
(F) Products Displayed: Companies displaying products or any material which we determine, in our discretion, to be inappropriate, including but not limited to, materials that are offensive, disparaging, discriminatory, and/or racist may be asked to remove the products or their exhibit.No products of any nature may be sold with any of the said event, copyright material, logos, trademarks, or Arizona Expos events names or dates on them. Exhibitors with such products and their exhibits will be removed from the Expo and Exhibitor will forfeit their booth payment and will not be allowed back into the show, nor allowed to exhibit at future shows.
(G) Sponsors: Arizona Expos Sponsors are not responsible nor have an authoritative figure at the Arizona Expos. Sponsors have no say or legal merit in any activities taking place prior to, at, during, or after any Arizona Expos event.
(H) Acceptance: Exhibitor has read the terms & conditions of this Contract and the Exhibitor Terms & Guidelines. Exhibitor understands that this Contract shall be legally binding between Arizona Expos, Inc. and the Exhibitor only upon acceptance in writing by Arizona Expos, Inc. Exhibitor also understands that any changes included in the information in this Contract must be provided to Arizona Expos, Inc. in writing. This Contract may be executed in counterparts with all such counterparts constituting one Agreement. Person signing this Agreement is an authorized person of the Company and able to execute this Agreement on the Company’s behalf. This Agreement may be executed and delivered via DocuSign and a facsimile signature shall be treated as an original.
Failure of the Exhibitor to set-up within specified Set-Up Hours, automatically forfeits their exhibit space. Exhibitors must be set up prior to show opening.
Exhibitor understands that the Promoter has sole discretion regarding all aspects of the show; including but not limited to booth assignments, location, show hours, and/or other related decisions the Promoter deems necessary and in the best interest of the show.
ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Transaction Privilege Tax Licenses are REQUIRED if selling within the state of Arizona.
Please contact them for any questions / comments about this.
Address: 1600 W Monrore, Div Code 16, Phoenix, AZ 85077
For information about the needed Transaction Privilege License, visit the AZDOR Website.
All exhibitors are required to carry a Certificate of Liability and provide show management with a copy prior to move in. This may be obtained through your insurance provider or from the below listed provider.
The Certificate of Liability MUST include the following…
~ Name & Address of the Insurance Broker issuing the certificate.
~ Show Dates must fall within the effective and expiration dates of the policy (DATES: DECEMBER 1st - 3rd, 2023)
~ Coverage must be at least $1,000,000
Description of the Event and where it is held:
~ Dates of the Event: DECEMBER 2nd & 3rd, 2023
~ Name of the Event: DIRT EXPO
~ Location of the Event: Westworld of Scottsdale (16601 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260)
The following must be listed as ‘Additional Insured Endorsement:
~ Arizona Expos (P.O Box 6146, Chandler, AZ 85246)
~ Company of the Americas (P.O Box 6146, Chandler, AZ 85246)
~ Westworld of Scottsdale (16601 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260)
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 15th, 2022.
Send Certificate of Insurance too:
Address: PO Box 6146, Chandler, AZ 85246
NO SETUP OR PARTICIPATION WITHOUT RECEIVING THE CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY.
Arizona Expos requires the following rules be adhered to when using the facility and grounds. Arizona Expos Inc. personnel will enforce these rules, as necessary.
- Vehicles used for display inside exhibitor booths may be drivern in the facility during setup / tear down ONLY, Per Arizona Expos & Facility Staff.
- Vendor's CANNOT start their vehicles after the show opens on Saturday Morning. Vendors will be given the all-clear for tear down / move out by Arizona Expos staff.
- ALL VEHICLES ON DISPLAY MUST HAVE LESS THAN 1/4 (One-Quarter) TANK OF GAS OR 5 GALLONS (Whichever is less) per local Fire Department. This INCLUDES Tractor Trailers, Semi's, RV's, Toy Haulers, Trucks, UTV's, etc. If it has a gas tank, it must be below 1/4 tank of gas. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you do not comply, you will be asked to leave and all monies forfeited. Not Required for Vehicles on Display outside.
- All Propane Tanks MUST be disconnected with Brass Fittings in the Valve.
- All vehicles on display MUST have one battery cable disconnected, taped gas cap, and oil pan under vehicle. If you need a battery to show items off on the vehicle, please plan according with an external power source. Oil Pan will be checked before show open. If you are missing one, you can purchase one on site from Arizona Expos.
- NO FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS are allowed without a permit.
- Exhibitors selling products that cannot be carried out by a customer must make alternate arrangements for product delivery. Large items and/or vehicles sold during the expo cannot be removed from the show until after the close of the show Sunday per Arizona Expos.
- Please Note: Vendors should inform Show Management of High Dollar Sales. A receipt must be show or item must be escorted by the vendor before the consumer will be allowed from the premises. This helps prevent and reduce theft.
- All exhibitors must comply with the rules of the Venue, Local Fire / Police, and the instructions of Show Management. Exhibitors, their representatives, and / or guests not conducting themselves in a professional manner may be asked to leave the venue, forfeit all monies, and may not be invited to future Arizona Expos, Inc. Shows.
- Noise level must be kept at a reasonable volume as deemed by show management.
- No outside food or drinks except water.