* THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT. PLEASE SEE RESTRICTED PRODUCTS (SECTION A) BELOW FOR DETAILS ON WHAT IS NOT PERMITTED AT THE INTERNATIONAL OFF-ROAD & UTV EXPO.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a pandemic, natural disaster, fire, rain, wind, storm, extreme heat, or any other unforeseen event, act of god, or catastrophe; AZ Expos, Inc. is not in obligation to refund any part of vendor or sponsorship monies. Any monies will be credited or moved to the next available event. Exhibitor accepts the risks of participating at an indoor / outdoor event.
(A) Restricted Products: Restricted products include, but are not limited to, literature, smoking / vaping, graphic displays, clothing, and/or promotional items which are political, pornographic, racist, sexist, or contain nudity. No illegal goods or selling of weapons is allowed. All items are subject to review by the Expo Staff and all decisions must be respected.
(B) Insurance: All Exhibitors MUST provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance to Show Management by Oct. 15th, 2021. See Exhibitor Package for Details. Exhibitors will not be allowed to move-in without this document. Don’t want to deal with looking for show insurance? Too busy? Let us handle getting the insurance for the booth.
(C) Exhibit Booth: Exhibit fees include space rental and exhibit badges. Additional amenities like electricity, freight, decoration, catering, etc; are separate. In addition, there will be NO subletting of booths. Each company is required to have a Contract & Certificate of Insurance before they will be allowed to setup. Requests can be submitted to have booths next to one another but are not guaranteed.
50% deposit of total balance due is required with signed contract to hold space. Remaining balance is due by Oct. 15th, 2021 to guarantee space. Contracts and/or payments sub-mitted after Oct. 15th, 2021 must include full payment and be in theform of a credit card, certified check, cashier’s check, or money order to secure space.
(D) Payment Information: The fee reflects payment by cash, check, or bank wire transfer. Credit Card payments are subject to 3% surcharge. A $25 fee will be added to account for all bank returned checks.
(E) Cancellations/Refunds: All booth cancellations and/or changes must be submitted in writing (via Email). No refunds are granted within 30 calendar days of the show. If Exhibitor cancels within 30 calendar days of the event, or if the Exhibitor fails to occupy the assigned booth space Exhibitor is responsible for any and all monies due at the time cancellation is received.
Exhibitor shall remain liable for the full balance due under these terms and be responsible for any and all costs associated with the collection of such including, but not limited to collection costs, reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and interest.
(F) Products Displayed: Companies displaying products or any material which we determine, in our discretion, to be inappropriate, including but not limited to, materials that are offensive, disparaging, discriminatory, and/or racist may be asked to remove the products or their exhibit.
No products of any nature may be sold with any of the said event, copyright material, logos, trademarks, or Arizona Expos events names or dates on them. Exhibitors with such products and their exhibits will be removed from the Expo and Exhibitor will forfeit their booth payment and will not be allowed back into the show, nor allowed to exhibit at future shows.
(G) Sponsors: Arizona Expos Sponsors are not responsible nor have an authoritative figure at the Arizona Expos. Sponsors have no say or legal merit in any activities taking place prior to, at, during, or after the AZ Expos event. Arizona Expos Sponsors are responsible for activities at their exhibit location(s) only.
(H) Acceptance: Exhibitor has read the terms & conditions of this Contract and the Exhibitor Terms & Guidelines. Exhibitor understands that this Contract shall be legally binding between AZ Expos, Inc. and the Exhibitor only upon acceptance in writing by AZ Expos, Inc. Exhibitor also understands that any changes included in the information in this Contract must be provided to AZ Expos, Inc. in writing. This Contract may be executed in counterparts with all such counterparts constituting one Agreement. Person signing this Agreement is an authorized person of the Company and able to execute this Agreement on the Company’s behalf. This Agreement may be executed and delivered via Docusign and a facsimile signature shall be treated as an original.
Failure of the Exhibitor to set-up within specified Set-Up Hours, automatically forfeits their exhibit space. Exhibitors must be set up 2 hours prior to show opening.
Exhibitor understands that the Promoter has sole discretion regarding all aspects of the show; including but not limited to booth assignments, location, show hours, and/or other related decisions the Promoter deems necessary and in the best interest of the show.
If you are selling anything at the expo, you are required to have both Tax Licenses from the city / state. While Arizona Expos isn’t required to have a copy, keeping it with you in case the city / state decide to ask is a must.
ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Address: 1600 W Monroe, Div Code 16, Phoenix, AZ 85077
Phone Number: 602-716-6438
For information about the needed Transaction Privilege License, visit https://www.azdor.gov.
- Make Checks out to the ‘Arizona Department of Revenue’
- Send all payments to the above listed address.
- Direct all questions concerning the state licensing to Michelle Holman at the Department of Revenue.
- Exhibitors that already have a license from the State of Arizona should have a copy of their license available at the event in case a representative from the Department of Revenue stops by.
Rules and Regulations
Arizona Expos requires the following rules be adhered when using the facility and grounds. Arizona Expos Inc. personnel will enforce these rules, as necessary.
- Vehicles used for display inside exhibitor booths may be driven in the facility during setup and driven out during tear down ONLY, per Arizona Expos.
- ALL VEHICLES ON DISPLAY must have less than ¼ (one-quarter) tank of gas or 5 gallons of gas (whichever is less) per the local Fire Department. This includes Tractor Trailers, Semi’s, and RV’s.
- All Propane Tanks MUST be disconnected with Brass Fittings in the Valve.
- All vehicles on display MUST have at least one battery cable disconnected, taped gas cap, and an oil pan under the vehicle.
- FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS are not allowed without a permit.
- Exhibitors selling products that cannot be carried out by a customer must make alternate arrangements for product delivery with show staff. Large items and / or vehicles sold during the expo cannot be removed from the show until after the close of the show Sunday per Arizona Expos.
- Please Note: Vendors should inform Show Management of High Dollar Sales. A receipt must be show or item must be escorted by the vendor before the consumer will be allowed from the premises. This helps prevent and reduce theft.
- All exhibitors must comply with the rules of Phoenix Convention Center, City of Phoenix Fire Marshall, and the instructions of Show Management. Exhibitors, their representatives, and / or guests not conducting themselves in a professional manner may be asked to leave the venue, forfeit all monies, and may not be invited to future Arizona Expos, Inc. Shows.
- Noise level must be kept at a reasonable volume as deemed by show management.
- No outside food or drinks except water.
Certificate of Insurance
All exhibitors are required to carry a Certificate of Liability and provide show management with a copy prior to move in. This may be obtained through your insurance provider or from the below listed provider.
The Certificate of Liability MUST include the following…
- Name & Address of the Insurance Broker issuing the certificate.
- Show Dates must fall within the effective and expiration dates of the policy (Dec 9 – Dec 12, 2021)
- Coverage must be at least $1,000,000
Description of the Event and where its held:
- Dates of the Event: December 9 – December 12, 2021
- International Off-Road & UTV Expo
- Phoenix Convention Center
The following must be listed as ‘Additional Insured Endorsement’:
- Arizona Expos (P.O Box 6146, Chandler, AZ 85246)
- Company of the Americas (P.O Box 6146, Chandler, AZ 85246)
- Phoenix Convention Center (100 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004)
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 15th, 2021.
Send Certificate of Insurance too: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Address (PO Box 6146, Chandler, AZ 85246)
NO SETUP OR PARTICIPATION WITHOUT RECEIVING THE CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY.
Exhibitor Badges / Wristbands
BADGES & WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN DURING SHOW HOURS
If you require more than your allotted quantity of wristbands, you may purchase additional ones. First 2 – $10 Each, Next 8 – $15 Each (Limit 10 Extra per Booth).
Subletting of Booths
There will be no subletting of booths at the International Off-Road & UTV Expo: Arizona. All companies displayed are required to have a contract, insurance, and an assigned booth space at the event.
Setup / Move In & Out Times
Thursday (December 9th, 2021)
- Indoor Display Rigs & Trailers ONLY 10:00pm – 12:00pm
- General Exhibitor Move In & Setup 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Outdoor Display Rigs, Trailers, and RV* 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday (December 10th, 2021)
- General Exhibitor Move In & Setup 8:00am – 3:00pm
- International Off-Road & UTV Expo Show Hours 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday (December 11th, 2021)
- Exhibitor Entrance 8:00am – 9:00am
- International Off-Road & UTV Expo General Show Hours 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday (December 12th, 2021)
- Exhibitor Entrance 8:00am – 9:00am
- International Off-Road & UTV Expo – Pre-Admission 9:00am – 10:00am
- International Off-Road & UTV Expo General Show Hours 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Exhibitor Move Out 4:00pm – 10:00pm
Please Note: WE WILL BE GIVING ALL VENDORS SPECIFIC TIMES FOR THEIR SETUP (EXAMPLE – 10am to 12pm). This is to make setup as easy as possible. If you will be unable to make your time, please contact us immediately.
Rigs and Trailers used as part of a display MUST move in on Thursday, December 2nd, 2021, beginning at 12:00pm. Move in for Rigs & Trailers ends at 2pm on Thursday unless scheduled in advance. Vendors must have wristbands on during show hours. All Vendors must be moved out by 10:00pm, December 6th, 2021.
ALL VENDORS MUST CHECK IN BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SETUP. VEHICLES WILL BE INSPECTED UPON CHECK IN.